Apex Utility AI FAQ
- There are two ways to create an AI:
- Tools => Apex => AI Editor
- Navigate to the Project View, right click => Create => Apex => Utility AI
- Press “New”, enter a name and press OK to the save the AI with the new name.
- Right-click within the editor window, and select one of the selectors, such as “First Score Wins” to create a new selector
- Right click on the “First Score Wins” Selector, and select a Qualifier, such as “Sum of Children” to create a new qualifier
- Right-click on the newly created Qualifier and select an Action, such as “Wander” to create a new action
- Press “Save”. The AI is now saved.
First click the “X” next to invalid to remove the current license
Then click “Activate”
Enter your email and license key and click “Activate”
The license is activated after it has been checked.
Reinstalling your Operating System typically means wiping local app storage, which means you should deactivate the license before doing so.
The same applies if you get a new PC.
Deactivating it is done in the Tools -> Apex -> Products window. Click the deactivate button next to the Apex AI product.
You can also deactivate from your account.