Apex Steer Changelog
– Fixed a bug where units in a group would not arrive, due to calculations not ignoring the Y-axis.
– Fixed a bug where Unit avoidance checks for stationary units caused division by zero.
– Added extension method for IGroupings to ClearFormation.
– Added a field on SteerForSeparation component to allow units to ignore other units based on attributes.
– Fixed an issue with Quick Starts not showing properly.
– Update for Apex Path 2.4
– All vector field types now use clearance. It is however recommended to only use the Funnel field as it has the best overall performance.
– A few fixes for situations where the model unit is destroyed prematurely. It is not really a supported scenario however.
– Update for Apex Path 2.3
-Fixed a bug where the model unit would sometimes not arrive properly.
-Fixed bug when selecting nothing and issuing a move order.
-Fixed two bugs related to the latest release of Apex Path 2.1
v. 1.0 Initial Release