Regarding consoles

• January 31, 2018 at 15:14 #22704
    dragon slaya
    Participant

I read post about utility ai wont run on xbox one. I was wondering if same was true with apex path and apex steer. And if it is. While having full source code is it possible for me to make it run on consoles with work with source?

Also i didnt pay attention but does utility ai come with full source and if it does can i edit that too to make run on xbox

January 31, 2018 at 15:24 #22706
    Geminior
    Keymaster

For Apex Path and Steer should run on xbox, but you need to use the full source distribution (included in the package).

Apex Utility AI does not come with source access at this time. This may change in the future.

January 31, 2018 at 17:28 #22708
    dragon slaya
    Participant

Would it be possible to aquire it when time is right for xbox? We are nearing final release for our game and i wanted to use ai but if it wont work on xbox i will have to look at other options unless we can work something out once we are ready for release. Btw our game is called One More Night

http://store.steampowered.com/app/535630/agecheck

I like ultility ai so if we can work out something togther be appericiated our website and company is Big Red Planet if your consider about nda stuff we have no problem signing stuff make sure nothing ever gets released. Thank you for your time and products they have helped us achieve our current game

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.