How to contact Apex Support? I can't get my Apex license key.

• July 31, 2017 at 14:03 #21547
    Adilson
    Participant

I bought the AI from Unity Asset store and I’m trying to get a license using the invoice number on the redeem page. However, the page is broken.
    How can I get my license key? I can’t find a single spot where there is information on how to contact the support.

July 31, 2017 at 18:11 #21564
    Rami
    Keymaster

Hi Adilson,

Thanks for your post.

I can confirm that there is a new bug on our ‘Redeem’ page. We are looking into it currently.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

August 1, 2017 at 03:27 #21576
    Adilson
    Participant

And how can I get my license key? I can’t open the AI editor without it and it’s stopping me to continue my work..
    Can’t I just sent the invoice number to an email or something like that to get the key?

August 6, 2017 at 04:48 #21644
    Adilson
    Participant

Thank you Rami!
    This has been resolved and the best you guys did was to remove the license requirement as it was getting frustrating because every time I opened the project I would have to activate the license again. And it was already activate twice, I had to go to my my Apex account, delete from there and activate again.
    Now I don’t need to do this anymore.
    Thanks a lot!!

October 22, 2017 at 16:16 #22238
    toomanyrows
    Participant

Hi

Same story.
    I’ can’t redeem license Apex Utility AI – Personal Edition bought in asset store

When you enter http://apexgametools.com/redeem-license/ page it has error(before I do anything)
    Notice: Undefined variable: invoice in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-apex-as-wc-form/functions.php on line 553

I tried order number and invoice number but got only “Please supply a valid invoice number for the product you want to register”

Asset store has new look I got those numbers from “My account” -> “My orders”
    When reverting to old look “Revert to Old Store” only old orders are present.

October 23, 2017 at 09:13 #22241
    Rami
    Keymaster

Hi TooManyRows,

Thanks for your post.

We have removed all licensing checks from the newest version of Apex Utility AI, so you don’t have to bother with that at all anymore. Make sure you have the newest version though!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.