Ease of use with playmaker?

• March 20, 2018 at 07:52 #22944
    DankoDonny
    Participant

Hi I’m very interested in purchasing this product but I can’t seem to find much info about its integration with playmaker. I can’t really find answers and it looked like the only person working on actions ended up being a scammer. If it doesn’t play nice is this a product that someone with limited coding knowledge could handle? And also would it be worth putting in the time to learn this? I’m very intrigued by the utiltiy AI and am very excited about what it can do but I don’t want to get in too over my head. Thanks!

March 20, 2018 at 09:28 #22946
    Rami
    Keymaster

Hi Dankodonny,

Thanks for posting.

We have not worked on an integration with PlayMaker, and any such integration that you may find is not officially supported by us. However, we have heard from others that it is an achievable task to use PlayMaker together with Apex Utility AI. Providing support in this regard is out of scope for us though.

Apex Utility AI does require coding knowledge. Even though we do provide a range of examples, demos and guidelines, ultimately you will need to know how to code to use it in your game. Apex Utility AI is a visual editor and a Utility-AI execution engine, first and foremost.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.