September 12, 2014 at 05:09 #1479Morten ReinholdtKeymaster
1.2.2 Patch 2 / Minor feature Released
- ISteerable now has a finalDestination property
- A new request type CallbackPathRequest was added. This allows for interaction with the path finder without having to implement INeedPath
- All request types now have a ‘type’ property. Currently two types are available, Normal and IntelOnly, the latter being an optimization for AI use.
- SteerForPathComponent now implements IInjectPathFinderOptions which allows for having custom requests injected with the path finder options assigned to a unit
- Path results now include a ‘pathCost’ property which represents the length of the path and the cost of its individual nodes.
- Paths are now represented by the Path class. It derives from the StackWithLookAhead and thusly is not a breaking change. It is simply more clear and adds some additional possibilities, e.g IMovable.MoveAlong(…).
- A SimpleQueue was added to data structures
- A new Example scene ‘Item Pickup’ was added, showing some of the new features.
- RepetableAction is now correctly named RepeatableAction. Simply search and replace.
- The ManualPath and the matching IMovable.MoveAlong method felt clumsy and have been deprecated. Instead use the new Path class and the matching IMovable.MoveAlong methods.
- Cleaned up the IPathService interface to only expose methods intended for use outside the framework. Not likely to affect you.
- Cleaned up the IPathRequest and its implementation. Not likely to affect you.
- StackWithLookAhead now has an indexer and implements IIndexable
- The currentPath and currentWaypoints properties of ISteerable are now indexable
- Connector portals now produce smoother paths (even more so than 1.2.1)
- Shortcut portals covering multiple cells will now correctly choose entry and exits points that result in the shortest path.
- IUnit now also implements IHaveAttributes
- Windows Store App and WP8 Apps no longer throw exceptions on compilation, for real this time.
- Fixed a nasty bug where units would increase their speed in certain scenarios, especially obvious when issuing manual paths.
- Two examples that broke in patch 1 are now back in operation.
- The path finder and path smoother, now properly respects the custom cost of individual grid cells
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.